Mergers & Acquisitions
We represent venture-backed and other closely-held private companies on sale transactions. Our legal professionals play a significant role in planning and executing mergers and acquisitions, and we can accomplish timely and efficient sale closings for our small to mid-size company clients by working closely with our clients, keeping ourselves abreast of their ongoing and future plans, and communicating and planning regularly with our clients on their exit roadmaps. We have worked on a wide variety of mergers and acquisitions transactions from asset purchase agreements to merger agreements, and we regularly counsel founding teams and management on related issues, such as structuring earn-out provisions and escrow arrangements.
- Represented StreamOnce, Inc, in its sale to Jive, Inc.
- Represented Stacklead in its acquisition by LinkedIn.
- Represented Shifu in its acquisition by Paytm.
- Represented Layer-By- layer in its acquisition by MakerBot.
- Represented Komli in sale of its Asia assets to Axia.
- Represented Willow TV in its acquisition of NEO Cricket’s US Business.
- Represented Myntra, Inc. in its acquisition of Exclusively.in and Fitiquette, Inc.
- Represented Pubmatic, Inc, in its various acquisitions.
- Represent SACC in its sale to France based Alten. Group.
- Represented Centrality in its sale to SiRF.