SILICON VALLEY TO CRYPTO VALLEY
Institutional Investors in Crypto & Blockchain Presented by Crypto Valley Association.
The global COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a global economic crisis and central banks (including the US Federal Reserve) have responded by engaging in a massive fiscal and monetary stimulus program, which may result in downstream inflation. This has led to a global increase in interest in potential hedges against inflation in the form of precious metals and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin in particular). Institutional investors are increasing their exposure and interest to the crypto/blockchain space.
Silicon Valley has a large institutional investor base including prominent venture capital funds who are investing in the crypto space, Crypto Valley is well known for its innovative environment including as the birthplace of the Ethereum Foundation. Our panel will explore the potential opportunities and synergies between these two dynamic ecosystems.
This event brings together a global panel of leading investors, venture capital firms and innovators from both Silicon and Crypto Valley.
- Martin Eisenring, Chair of Investors Working Group at Crypto Valley Association, Zug
- Shantanu Surpure, Partner at Inventus Law, Silicon Valley
- Jalak Jobanputra, Founder of Future\Perfect Ventures, New York
- Mathias Ruch, Founder and CEO of CV VC, Zug, Switzerland
- Hunter Horsley, Co-Founder and CEO of Bitwise Asset Management, San Francisco
- Matthew Le Merle, Managing Partner at Fifth Era, San Francisco
Register Here – https://members.cryptovalley.swiss/events/37437
Date & Time: June 30th, at 18:00 Central European Time / 09:00 Pacific Daylight Time.